To Our Valued Pet Parents,
This COVID19 is causing daring times for us all! We are thinking of you, your family and pets, and we hope that you are well, staying home, and think positively that we will get through this crisis together.
Following the updates and adhering to enhanced preventive protocols from the World Health Organization, Centers of Disease Control, the American Veterinary Medical Association, and the Southern California Veterinary Medical Association, Monrovia Animal Medical Center is doing our part to help control the spread of COVID19. While we are staying open, new protocols are in place to ensure the safety of you and our staff.
Our team members are being asked to stay home and take care of themselves if they, or their family members, are ill. That is one way we can help minimize the spread of the illness for both pet parents and team members.
We are asking that you follow these guidelines when bringing your pets to our office:
- If you are feeling sick or may have been exposed to COVID19, please make arrangements for a friend or relative to assist in transporting your pet to the clinic prior to your pet’s appointment. We ask that you do not come to the clinic for the safety of our staff.
- When coming in for an appointment, please call us when you arrive and wait in your car. We will come to you and speak to you outside. Once we have spoken to you about your pet’s needs, we will take your pet inside for a complete examination, then talk to you again outside with questions and updates.
- We are still performing surgeries when needed. We will email you the necessary paperwork prior to your pet’s procedure. You can call and ask us questions. Please sign and email the forms back to us to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do not have the capabilities to scan documents at home, please call us and we find a different way.
- You can conveniently request prescription refills from our app, by texting us directly at 626-358-1146 or by emailing us at email@example.com.
- We appreciate your patience and understanding while we take these necessary steps to ensure our staff and patients are as safe as possible. If you have any questions regarding our updated guidelines, please do not hesitate to call us.
Dr. G & the Team at Monrovia Animal Medical Center